Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2011

I'd love to ride this bus to work...

Crochet Bus by Magda Sayeg I recommend you visit her site as the home page is quite amazing too!


Tree Cosy by Grrl+Dog

My daughter Ruby was curious about Guerilla and street knitting and Yarn Bombing so we googled it...Although I had heard of it and seen a little of it before when I really took a good look I was amazed by some of the beautiful work going on out there ...here are just some of the images we found...

And this, not so street but amazingly yarny...

Seventeen Evergreen - Polarity Song from Lucky Number Music on Vimeo.


I highly recommend this video to bring a smile to your face and change your thrift shopping experiences forever...It's quite amazing!!
It is a collaboration with the artist Sarah Applebaum.

For more yarny love...Yarnbombing flickr group here
Yarnbombing blog here