Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

My Summer Wardrobe

i am in shoe love, with an "orthopedic clog" mind you, but just look at the little darlings...This is the original 1970s design ...I'm sure this was also my dream shoe when I was 7 in 1974 ...But oh the cuteness and!! they are super duper comfy...


After searching everywhere for a great shoe for summer dress up days...the criteria being comfy, wearable (unlike some of the gorgeous 4 inch wedges (ankle breakers) that are currently around) ...and of course, cute.
Now these I could probably chase my 18 month old twins in without too many injuries.

I'm sorry if I am sounding like an advertisement but I just had to share this shoey love...

These are the original 1970s design and I'm loving the hint of theraputic goodness about them ... I'm so looking forward to our adventures filled with wanderlust together...I can't wait to wear them with socks in the cooler months too. But for now I am doning these little red swedish beauties with my new navy 50s style bathing suit (thankyou fashion gods) just having emerged from the blow up pool (spring is hot! here)

I'm just showing you the shoes coz I know you don't really want to see me in a swimsuit ... :)

Ok Here is my new swimsuit...how cute is it...

...but this is not me, just add a few more pounds, bumps and years :D

and here is a boy after my own heart who understands the appeal of a good shoe



You can find the cloggy little gems online at "Lotta from Stockholm"

On a different more grumpy note...Why can't I comment!!?? I am really bummed that I have not been able to comment on anyones' blog for the past month or so...I have tried to find out why, but it seems to be something to do with my password that is not allowing me to log in while looking at another blog...It's got me bamboozled...if anyone has had a similar problem or has any idea as to why this might be so I would love to know.

Happy travels in blogland...
Karen
x