Monday, June 6, 2011

boyish

I'm well versed in everything girly and pretty...but art for little boys is a new challenge for me...One I am loving...
i've been doing lots of drawing with my little one year old munchkins in mind...I know I have done a good job when I get a reaction of giggles and curious delight then a tantrum because they can't have the finished copy to munch on before it gets framed and hung in their room...
this is what we have come up with so far...









I am planning to make a little book for them, maybe out of fabric...one they can munch on :)

...And if you have found, like me, a scarcity of good design for boys you might find something great over in this flickr group devoted to crafting for little boys...
And some more design, crafting and tutorials for little boys over here... on Raes' blog.
More links and pics of yummy stuff for little boys coming soon...
Enjoy!

15 comments:

Leuke dingen said...

The guitar playing monkey is great!

Krissy @ B.Inspired said...

I love that elephant. I keep seeing adorable elephants everywhere lately!

CarolineG said...

the lion and the elephant are absolutely adorable!!

Lana Banana said...

So cute, I really like the elephant :)

dutch sisters said...

So cute, love that little guy!

Josh Robert Nay said...

Loving the work! Especially the monkey lol. I'm following your blog now! Hope you can follow mine :) Keep up the great work!

Cassy said...

So cute!!

xo

www.siute4e.com

(I'm having a giveaway on my blog for a cute leather bracelet if anyone is interested)

essay said...

The guitar playing monkey is great and the lion and elephant are also absolutely adorable!!
Term Papers

Whosies said...

they are too cute. i think things go in cycles-- when of course you don't need the boy things, they will be everywhere.

Penelope's Castle said...

Hi I'm your newest follower. I love your blog. The elephant is too adorable!!! I'm doing a free giveaway if you are interested please stop by! Thanks and have a lovely day!
Rebecca :)
http://penelopescastle.blogspot.com/

Rosie said...

so cute!! it works for little boys AND girls AND adults too!

GigĂ­ - Gypsy Girl said...

they're so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, i loved'em.
Kisses from argentina ;)

Victoria said...

So unbelievably cute! :D

Victoria, London.

Ebanehita said...

really cute :)

Love in the Nest said...

These are so cute! The lion is fab :)