Wednesday, March 23, 2011






Hello lovely readers of my little blog...I have been missing you :)
I have been on a little reluctant break from Computerville as our computer crashed...
I am still waiting to see if it has taken all of my images from the back up hard drive with it! ... all prints of my illustrations will not be available until hopefully I can retrieve them again...





But any way ...while I am waiting for that little part of my life to sort itself out...i have been enjoying a few things around my home that make me happy and working on a few lovely projects...
I thought you might enjoy them too...




*Baby feet: how is it they are so darn cute

*Quick crafty project number one: Pretty stencilled floor using a vintage plastic 'doiley' and spray paint

*Quick crafty project number two: pretty vintage flower light shade

*Vintage fabric covered buttons, vintage wallpaper and vintage plastic flowers




*Two Cute Baby bums!

It's so nice to be back and be able to pop around and see what everyone has been up to.
x

6 comments:

Jane said...

ahhh such cuties, makes me want more babies :) I love your stencil pattern on the floor and your Fab lightshade...hope alls well with your computer. Betsy is still shining down from my wall :) :)x x x x x x Jane

Busy Bird said...

The lightshade is gorgeous! I hope you recover what you need to off your computer. It is the worst feeling when that happens. There definitely is something about babies feet - when i see my 2 yr old daughter wiggling her toes or checking them out it always makes me laugh!

Mrs Bok - The Bok Flock said...

All baby feet I reckon! Puppy paws, kitten paws, babies feet as you've said...even little feet of little chooky chicks!

Run Lori Run said...

Look at those cuties!!!! Hope you are well...

Jenni said...

all so sweet but nothing beats the sweetness of the last pic, adorable :)

RooPlusTwo said...

I love your art. I am a twin mom of 18mo. Girls and love to create art. People are fascinated that I can have two toddlers and create art. Now I see why because looking through your blog, I am in awe that you can make such awesome stuff and raise two babies. Cheers.