Thursday, February 24, 2011

Made By Jenni






I have been admiring Jennis' beautiful creations for a while now! Waiting for a quiet moment to think of something special to say worthy of her lovely work. But alas quiet moments are too rare and Jennis' work so gorgeous that I couldn't wait any longer to show you...
Her daughters room is truly my dream room! Her dolls are just beautiful, now if I had little girls!....but Oh I do love the gorgeous elephant, he is on my wish list for my little boys' birthday...Find more of Jennis' beautiful work here

5 comments:

Світлана said...

nice dolls! I like it =)

mj said...

Shes very creative.. I like the dolls.


Alaska Fishing Lodge | Real Estate |
Washington State Speeding Ticket | SEO Dallas |
Alaska Hunting Guides

birasblog said...

muito bonitos!

Miss Snow said...

Love the dolls! They look wonderful xx

loves2spin said...

That is the prettiest bedroom I've even seen!