Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Vintage toy pattern





 

Aren't these cute. I love that they are so big and are cushions as well as toys. But I especially love the use of patchwork.
I found these in my vintage craft magazine collection. Haven't made them (I don't tend to use patterns) but they look easy enough either using the pattern or creating your own version. I really like the horse...Thought someone else out there might find them inspiring too. Of course if you click on the image they are much clearer!...If you'd like the instructions let me know.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

M* (Melanie) said...

They are great patterns and very inspiring, however like you I don't use patterns much either! Oh how I wish I had the time to freely make things like this...

Children of Eve said...

I do find this inspiring, these are a lot of fun.Thank you. And that crazy wicker "couch"....wow. My kids would love to play on that thing.

♥zoe♥ said...

Hello sweet,
Thanks for stopping by my blog:) Your blog is too cute and the drawings all done by you? It's just so adorable and make me loving it seriously!

Have a fabulous day!
XOXO
Zoe

Anja said...

Yay, I just found your blog and I'm soooo happy to be here!!!!!!!!!

Instructions? Yes please :o)

Best wishes from Slovenia,

Anja