Sunday, June 7, 2009

Saturdays Shopping List

 

Eeek...A little late for Saturday. My first Etsy shopping list for the group hosted by Charlotte of FancyPicnic. Technical glitches galore! I'll get there :D
I do have a gorgeous selection though, and I am excited as it's getting cool here, North Queensland(Australia) style (i did go swimming yesterday!). I do love love love the little time of cooler weather that we get here. It's a glorious excuse to surround myself with more fabrics and fibres and textures and colours. (Not that i need one!)
Some treats to warm you up (just a little)....

Hair pins for those wintery bad hair days, oh gosh anytime really!!! By Blackcatmima

Wonderfully quirky 'Picasso Bike Hat' to put a smile on chilly cheeks by MeltBrianna

Deliciously dreamy photo "Awaken" by ThePhotoZoo

Floppers the Unicorn to cuddle while watching TV (he loves it!) by Handmadepretties

'Cloud' mixed media wonderfully textural original painting by 904Eastmillerstreet

Gorgeous Erte and Dior inspired jacket that you would want to wear everyday! by PlainBeautiful

Yummy recycled rag rug to warm your tootsies, the colours alone would warm the cockles of your heart strings :) By BerniesGirl

Cutest Maryjane slippers by Weesandy. These are created from a pattern by Sylver on Etsy. If you crochet you really must take looksie at the amazingly gorgeous patterns she has. I wish I could crochet!!!!

Because you can't get enough soft fuzzy textures; wear it on your fingers too....Fantastically quirky felt stitched ring by Rubydelequila

Yay i did it! My first shopping list. Hope you love it :)
Now go check out Charlottes blog FancyPicnic to see more fantastic shopping selections by other bloggers...

xo
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

'fancypicnic' said...

brilliant! well worth the effort!

love the print...thanks so much

Amy Perrotti said...

Very nice! Wonderful collection!
Amy

BlackCatMima / Tobelina said...

Thanks so much for including my hairpins in your shopping list! I love your selections - that jacket is absolutely adorable!